Broiled Tilapia Parmesan. This Broiled Parmesan Tilapia is the best tilapia recipe I've ever had with a tender flaky fish fillet and an amazing parmesan crust! I love that simple Parmesan cheese brings such richness to an otherwise mild-tasting fish. It's one dish where leftovers are never a problem!
I am not usually big on fish How to make Baked or Broiled Tilapia Parmesan: Place the Tilapia fillets on a small baking sheet. This is my go-to way to prepare fish, but we don't have it too often as it is definitely not low in calories or fat, but boy is it delicious! This broiled tilapia Parmesan is light and extremely flavorful! You can have Broiled Tilapia Parmesan using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter, softened.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Mayo.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dried basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Onion/garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 lb of Tilapia.
A mixture of spices is blend with Salmon, tilapia, halibut- you name it and they will eat it. And then there is my husband, who will only. How to Make Broiled Parmesan Tilapia Into a Freezer Meal. You can also double the Parmesan topping and freeze it alongside any extra tilapia to have on hand for another winner dinner in the future.
Broiled Tilapia Parmesan instructions
- Turn on oven broiler..
- Grease boiling pan or line cooking sheet with aluminum foil..
- In a small bowl mix all ingredients except fish..
- Place tilapia on pan and broil 2-3 minutes, then flip, and broil for another 2-3 minutes..
- Remove tilapia and coat with remaining ingredients..
- Broil for 2-3 minutes more or until top starts browning and fish flakes easily with fork..
Broiled Tilapia Parmesan recipe: Try this Broiled Tilapia Parmesan recipe, or contribute your INSTRUCTIONS. Grease broiling pan or line pan with foil. How to make Broiled Tilapia Parmesan – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice. In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice.