Cinnamon Walnut Breakfast Pastries. As a member, you'll be able to store your favorite Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry recipes in your personal Recipe Box. Plus, you can receive Inspiration, our monthly e-newsletter. Cinnamon Pastries. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Jump-start your day with a gooey, brown. Walnut and Cinnamon Puff Pastry Pinwheels – This is a really easy recipe that anyone can make It uses ready rolled puff pastry so it is fast and will not. Take a break from your oatmeal routine with this quinoa breakfast bowl! You can have Cinnamon Walnut Breakfast Pastries using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Walnut Breakfast Pastries
- Prepare 1/4 c. of walnuts-finely diced.
- You need 1/4 c. of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 sheets of puff pastry-thawed.
- You need 1 of egg.
Made with almond milk, cinnamon, coconut, and fresh fruit, it's vegan & gluten-free. Jumpstart your day with this Cinnamon Quinoa Breakfast Bowl! With fresh fruit, toasted nuts, and warm spices, it's refreshing, healthy, and. These Walnut Cardamom Pastries are cute little treats that will brighten up your tea time!
Cinnamon Walnut Breakfast Pastries step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper..
- In a small bowl, mix together the walnuts, brown sugar, vanilla extract, salt and cinnamon. Set aside..
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out one sheet of puff pastry until it’s a 12 by 12 square..
- Use a ruler to section the dough in 8 equal sections that are three inches across and 6 inches down. Mark the dough gently to signify the sections, but do not cut the dough..
- Place about 1 tbsp of the walnut mixture in the middle of each section..
- Roll out the second piece of dough to a 12 x 12 square and gently place it on top of the filling-topped dough..
- Cut between the filling to create 8 equal sections, each with the walnut filling in the middle..
- Use a fork to press the top and bottom dough edges together. Whisk the egg and use a pastry brush to brush it onto the dough..
- Transfer to the parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes until golden brown and puffy..
I grew up at a bakery with a beautiful case full of delicious pastries, cakes, assorted breads. Breakfast pastry ring made with crescent rolls and topped with a delicious cream cheese layer and apple pie filling. Cinnamon Peach Kuchen…I love discovering recipes like this! There are so many textures and flavors together in this recipe that all you can do. The Best Healthy Breakfast Pastries Recipes on Yummly