Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast. Avocado toast is when you (… wait for it …) put avocado on toast! Warm, crunchy toast gets topped with rich, creamy avocado – an incredibly satisfying The sliced avocado somehow adds to the luxurious feel of the whole smoked salmon and capers thing going on here. Here's what you need: avocado, kosher salt, lemon juice, multigrain toast, smoked salmon, caper, fresh dill.
Spread the avocado on the slice of toast. This bagel-and-lox-inspired open-faced sandwich combines avocado and smoked salmon, cut through with tomatoes, capers, and thinly sliced rounds of red onion. Put avocado into a bowl, mash with a fork, and season with lemon juice, salt, and pepper. You can cook Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast
- Prepare 2 slices of whole wheat bread.
- It’s 4 slices of smoked salmon.
- It’s 2 of ripe avocados.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese (I used cheddar and mozzarella).
- It’s 20 pieces of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of lime juice or lemon juice.
Spread mashed avocado over each slice of toast. Divide the avocado between the toasted rye bread, sprinkle over a little cayenne pepper and add the smoked salmon and cucumber. Avocado toast is easy like Sunday morning, which is usually when I make it. And just because something's super simple, doesn't mean it has to be bland or.
Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast instructions
- Heat the olive oil. Sauté the tomatoes with garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Set aside..
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a bowl until blended..
- Heat butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in egg mixture. Add the shredded cheese. Stir gently until the eggs are thickened. Remove from the heat. Set aside. Put some chopped parsley on top..
- Mash the avocado with fork in a small bowl until chunky. Season with salt, black pepper, and some lime or lemon juice..
- Toast the bread until browned and crispy. Divide the mashed avocado evenly among the toast and top with smoked salmon slices. Enjoy! 😋.
Lightly rub each slice with the cut side of the garlic clove and then brush each slice with some oil. Divide and spread the mashed avocado evenly among the Lay a piece of smoked salmon over the avocado. Top with a pinch of flaky sea salt, a few grinds of pepper and some dill. Let your guests creatively customize their nibbles by setting out an array of garnishes for this healthy appetizer. This type of fat can reduce your chance of heart attack and stroke You will never think breakfast is boring when you have this smoked salmon keto avocado toast on the meal plan for the week.