Carrot and walnuts cake. How to make carrot cake from scratch. This cake is quick and easy to make, versatile and utterly delicious. It wasn't until recently that we realized just how much we love carrot cake.
Just right with a cup of tea. A nice carrot and walnut cake with a slight taste of spice due to some spices like cardamom. It's not too sweet and the count of calories is moderate. You can cook Carrot and walnuts cake using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot and walnuts cake
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of chredded carrots.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
With a spoon stir in the carrots and the walnuts. Add the carrots, raisins and chopped walnuts. Remove the cake from the mold, garnish with chopped walnuts and serve. This carrot cake recipe with cinnamon, walnuts and cream cheese frosting is sure to impress.
Carrot and walnuts cake step by step
- Mix eggs while adding sugar, then add the oil at the same time while in the mixer. For about 10 minutes..
- Stop using the mixer, and use a whisk for this step. Add a spoon of flour and mix, then another one until it finishes. Then add milk and all other ingredients step by step while using the whisk..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour the cake pan. And put in oven for about 30 minutes..
Mix the carrots and oil together in a bowl and set aside. Try our easy to follow carrot & walnut cake recipe. Absolutely delicious with the best ingredients from Woolworths. ¼ cup maple syrup for candied walnuts. This is an delicious and easy to make cake. And I made this carrot cake (among other things) to serve them.