Baked London Broil. Best London broil I've ever made. Best London broil I've ever made. Most people mistakenly think London broil started out as a cut of meat, when it's actually a type of preparation.
Follow these simple instructions and you'll master the method. If you're more comfortable with the idea of baking instead of broiling, you can easily. This recipe for Oven Baked Garlic Rosemary London Broil is the easy dinner you need during the cold months. You can have Baked London Broil using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked London Broil
- Prepare 1 of large pack London Broil Steak.
- It’s of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle Adobo.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Garlic Salt.
- It’s of Sprinkle Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes (14.5 oz).
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
London broil is an easy and versatile cut of steak to cook. Place London Broil in heavy duty foil in. water as water evaporates. Preparing a London broil involves marinating a tough cut of beef (typically. Contrary to popular belief, the term "London broil" actually refers to a cooking method rather than a specific type of meat.
Baked London Broil step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your steak 🥩and place in a large baking pan…..
- Season both sides of steak with your ingredients…..leave diced tomatoes and water for last……Sprinkle just enough of the ingredients to coat both sides of your steak…..
- It should look like this…….
- Cover and refrigerate overnight…….
- Bake covered at 325 degrees for 2 1/2 hours……
- Let cool for about 20 minutes, slice and serve…….
- Enjoy 😉!!!! Serve with steamed green beans or a salad on the side ! 😋.
London Broil – Top round steak, seasoned with dry mustard, salt, pepper, and rubbed with butter "London Broil" used to be a way of describing a method for cooking lean beef cuts such as flank or. London broils can be a bit game-y and even tough, and the acid definitely helps neutralize that flavor. Let it sit at room temperature on a rack set inside a rimmed baking tray for at least one hour. View top rated Baked london broil recipes with ratings and reviews. An easy stovetop London Broil recipe that highlights the bold London broil is traditionally prepared by broiling or grilling a marinated top round steak or flank steak, then cutting the steak into thin strips.