Sweet Potato Rounds With Herbed Ricotta And Walnuts. These sweet potato rounds go down so seamlessly when you fold them in half and snarf them in one bite. They're just the dandiest little swanky root I was inspired to make these sweet potato rounds over the weekend because I had a partial tub of ricotta cheese that needed to find a home lest it get. What: Cinnamon roasted crisp sweet potato rounds topped with herbed ricotta, cranberries, walnuts and honey look beautiful while bringing a myriad of flavors.
Learn how to make these Sweet Potato appetizers with Ricotta, Walnuts, Cranberries and Fresh. Sweet Potato Rounds with Herbed Ricotta and Walnuts. TheRoastedRoot.net an easy and healthy appetizer! #re. herbed ricotta and candied walnuts. You can cook Sweet Potato Rounds With Herbed Ricotta And Walnuts using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Rounds With Herbed Ricotta And Walnuts
- You need 1 of Large Sweet Potato sliced into 1/4 rounds.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 Teaspoon of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Honey.
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of Sea Salt.
- It’s 1 Cup of Raw Walnuts.
- It’s 3/4 of Dried Cranberries.
Toss the sweet potato rounds to coat with the olive oil all over. I just love sweet potatoes and especially sweet potatoes with ricotta…and especially when tossed in a buttery sauce. It really is the perfect combo. I'm no stranger to sweet potato gnocchi, but that herbed wine sauce….yum!
Sweet Potato Rounds With Herbed Ricotta And Walnuts step by step
- Add ricotta, Italian seasoning, honey and sea salt to a small bowl and stir well to combine. Refrigerate until ready to use..
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Add the sweet potato slices to a large mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle sea salt and ground cinnamon over rounds. Use your hands to rub the oil and seasoning on both sides of the sweet potato rounds. Arrange rounds on a large baking sheet (or two if necessary). Bake for 20 minutes. Flip the rounds, then bake for another 17 to 20 minutes, or until rounds are cooked through and crispy on the edges.
- Spread walnuts on a baking sheet. 10 minutes before the potato rounds are finished cooking, place the walnuts in the oven to roast..
- Remove sweet potato rounds and walnuts from the oven. Place walnuts on a cutting board and chop..
- Place oven on high broil setting and move the oven wrack second to the top shelf. Place a dollop of herbed ricotta on each sweet potato round and place in the oven for 2 minutes, just until ricotta is melty and warm..
- Add chopped walnuts and dried cranberries to the rounds. Drizzle with honey and serve!.
Will definitely be making this soon. Delicious cinnamon roasted sweet potato rounds with herbed ricotta, walnuts, cranberries, and honey make for healthy appetizers! Roasted sweet potato rounds are perfect for the holidays or anytime you need an easy snack, side dish, or appetizer. Creamy Blueberry Ricotta: Spread Walnut Blue Cheese: Top roasted rounds with fresh baby arugula, crumbled blue cheese, chopped or whole walnuts and a drizzle of honey. Sweet potato rounds with herbed ricotta, roasted walnuts, dried cranberries, and honey – a delicious holiday appetizer! recipe.