Vegan Shepherd's Pie. Topped with creamy, fluffy mashed potatoes. The perfect hearty entree for colder weather. Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie with mushrooms, carrots, peas, gravy and baked under creamy mashed potatoes. ♡ Plant based!
This naturally vegan lentil shepherd's pie is made by baking stewed lentils and vegetables with a garlic chive mashed potato topping. My meatless shepherd's pie recipe is flavorfully made with normal. This healthy delicious recipe for Vegan Shepherds Pie involves no shepherds or sheep! You can have Vegan Shepherd's Pie using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Shepherd's Pie
- It’s of mashed potato layer.
- You need 4 medium of russet potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s of bottom layer.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- It’s 3 cup of mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of hot chunky salsa.
- You need 1 packages of yves ground round.
The rich and flavorful vegan stew is made with savory mushrooms and root vegetables. Shepherd's pie is pure comfort food, and this vegan version will satisfy the taste buds of the vegetarians in the crowd. All Reviews for Traditional Style Vegan Shepherd's Pie. Vegan Shepherds Pie is perfect for meal prepping because it creates a lot of leftovers.
Vegan Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Bring potatoes to a boil until tender – 25 min – and drain.
- Preheat oven to 400 and spray 2 qt baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet, stir in onion, mixed vegetables and salsa..
- Crumble the veggie ground beef into skillet with vegetables – medium heat – about 10 min.
- Spread vegetarian meat into bottom of baking dish cover with mashed potatoes.
- Bake in preheated oven – about 20 min.
Everyone loves easy Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie, especially this one using veggie crumbles! The ultimate Vegan Lentil Shepherd's Pie featuring rich, flavourful, saucy lentils topped with fluffy, creamy mashed potatoes & baked until deliciously golden brown & crispy. The Best Vegan Shepherd's Pie features protein rich lentils with a medley of vegetables in a rich gravy, topped with classic mashed potatoes and baked to perfection for a rustic, comfort food everyone will. The process here is not too unlike that of a traditional shepherd's pie. Boil potatoes, mash them until smooth, then add the butter (vegan butter.