Green Lentil Macaroni *Vegan.
You can have Green Lentil Macaroni *Vegan using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Lentil Macaroni *Vegan
- Prepare 2 cups of macaroni (any shape is ok, I use spiral shape).
- It’s 3 cups of green lentils.
- It’s 2 of brown onions.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 6 cups of water.
Green Lentil Macaroni *Vegan step by step
- Boil macaroni until well cooked..
- Chop brown onions,.
- Wash green lentils, boil them in 5 cups of water, until they are cooked and tender..
- While waiting for the lentils to cook, add cooking oil and chopped onions into a sauce pan, cook until the onions turn brown, put aside..
- When the green lentils are tender and the water reduces, add onions, boiled macaroni, salt, pepper, and cumin, stir it well until the water reduces..
- Serve it while hot..