Chicken crusted pizza low carb. Top it with creamy alfredo sauce, spinach, onions and mozzarella for a delicious and simple low carb dinner. Low Carb Pizza crusts can be difficult if you don't know what you're doing. When you do know what you are doing with crust recipes, you can meal plan all kinds of interesting tastes and flavors with Ground chicken allows you to make low carb pizza while not having to worry about gluten allergies.
Chicken Crust Pizza is a pizza crust made out of ground chicken! Related: I get all of my grass fed beef and pasture raised chicken from Butcher Box. This no carb pizza crust might just be the best keto pizza crust you've ever tried. You can cook Chicken crusted pizza low carb using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken crusted pizza low carb
- Prepare of crust.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sweet basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of whole leaf oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of sauce.
- It’s 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sweet basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of stevia.
- It’s 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of toppings.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mushrooms, canned.
- It’s 1/2 oz of pepperoni slices.
- Prepare 3 oz of summer sausage.
- It’s 1/2 small of onion sliced very thinly.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of tomato sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Your dreams are now reality with this amazing No-Carb Pizza Crust recipe. It sounds too good to be true, but believe us when we say this is the best keto pizza crust we have ever created. Low Carb CHICKEN TENDER Battle – The BEST Keto Chicken Finger Recipe! The chicken pizza crust is topped like a traditional pizza and baked again until the toppings are hot and bubbly.
Chicken crusted pizza low carb instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the parmesan cheese with the chicken, oregano, basil, mozzarella cheese, and salt. When mixed add to a pizza pan or baking pan. The pizza pan I used was 16 inch pizza pan..
- Place the ground chicken mixture onto the pizza pan. Evenly press the mixture into the pizza pan. If you want you can even use your rolling-pin to get it nice and even..
- Bake in the oven for 20 min or until the crust is golden..
- Take out of oven add toppings and sauce..
- Stick back into oven 15 minutes..
- Take out let sit 5 minutes. Slice serve hope you enjoy..
Kim shares delicious low carb and keto recipes no. Chicken crust is low-carb and gluten free. This ground chicken crust contains zero flour, so it is low-carb and gluten free. You can find many gluten free pizza crusts in grocery stores these days; however, look closely at the ingredients. This low carb chicken crust pizza recipe will knock your socks off, and I'm not kidding!!