Baklava. Tahinli Cevizli Kuru Baklava Tarifi – Hazır Yufkayla Rulo Baklava Kurabiyesi. Hazır Baklava Yufkasından Peynirli Sodalı Rulo Börek Tarifi. This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts.
It is made of layers of phyllo dough filled with chopped nuts, such as walnuts, almonds, or pistachios, and sweetened with syrup or honey. This honey baklava is flaky, crisp and tender and I love that it isn't overly sweet. It's basically a party in your mouth. You can cook Baklava using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baklava
- You need 1 lb of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 lb of walnut meat.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 pack of filo strudel dough.
I am a huge fan of baklava and this is the BEST baklava recipe I have ever tried. 🎦 Baklava. Not to be confused with balaclava or Balaklava. Easy baklava recipe made with layers of honey-soaked New to making baklava from scratch? This easy step-by-step tutorial and expert tips will help you make the BEST honey baklava every single time!
Baklava step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter on low heat. Chop the walnuts in a food processor..
- Take a large pan (12×8) and brush it with the melted butter. Place the layer of filo in the pan and butter it with a pastry brush. Repeat the process for the 11 layers of filo (half the filo dough)..
- Mix 1 cup sugar, cinnamon, and chipped walnut meat. Spread the mixture on top of the layers of filo dough..
- Place another 11 layers of filo on top of the mixture, buttering each layer as done in a previous step..
- Cut the sheets into desired size and shape..
- Bake the cut sheet at 350 for 25 minutes..
- Add 1 cup water to 1 cup sugar and 1 cup honey in a sauce pan. Cook the mixture for 15 minutes on medium heat..
- Spread the syrup on the baked baklava..
Baklava uses phyllo dough stacked with honey and nuts to make a sweet Mediterranean dessert that everyone will love. Make sauce while baklava is baking. Boil sugar and water until sugar is melted. Baklava is a delicious phyllo pastry popular in Middle Eastern countries. Its supposed origins are My first time I just made a mess of dried out phyllo and butter and the baklava tasted wonderful regardless.