Broiled Parmesan tilapia. This Broiled Parmesan Tilapia is the best tilapia recipe I've ever had with a tender flaky fish fillet and an amazing parmesan crust! I love that simple Parmesan cheese brings such richness to an otherwise mild-tasting fish. It's one dish where leftovers are never a problem!
This is my go-to way to prepare fish, but we don't have it too often as it is definitely not low in calories or fat, but boy is it delicious! I've probably said this before but tilapia is my families favorite fish. It's light, easy to prepare, mild flavored and doesn't stink up my house when I cook it. You can cook Broiled Parmesan tilapia using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broiled Parmesan tilapia
- You need 5 piece of tilapia filets.
- You need 1 of cooking spray.
- It’s 4 tbsp of light mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of dried chili flakes (Optional ).
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s of pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of of paprika.
This Tilapia Parmesan for two recipe is so easy and quick to prepare. I am not usually big on fish How to make Baked or Broiled Tilapia Parmesan: Place the Tilapia fillets on a small baking sheet. Broiled Parmesan Tilapia recipe: Try this Broiled Parmesan Tilapia recipe, or contribute your own. Place fillets on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Broiled Parmesan tilapia instructions
- Preheat broiler 525°F.
- Combine all ingredients for sauce in a bowl and mix.
- Place aluminum foil in baking dish and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Pat dry the tilapia fillets and lay them in baking dish place in broiler for 3 minutes then remove.
- Coat fish with mix the ingredients on both sides thoroughly.
- Place coated fish back in broiler for an additional 4 minutes then remove and serve.
In a small bowl, combine remaining. Broiled Parmesan Tilapia ingredients, recipe directions, nutritional information and rating. Flavorful recipe for farm raised fish that is quick and easy. In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice. How to make Broiled Tilapia Parmesan – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients.