Banana Walnut Bread.
You can cook Banana Walnut Bread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Walnut Bread
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 5/8 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 4-5 of overripe bananas.
- It’s Dash of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare Dash of vanilla extract.
- It’s Handful of walnuts.
Banana Walnut Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan..
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Add cinnamon and vanilla extract. Pour 1/2 batter into prepared loaf pan, and add walnuts in between before filling the pan with the rest of the batter..
- Add a slice of banana at the top for decoration..
- Bake in preheated oven for 55 to 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack..