Broiled Lobster Tail. Broiled lobster is the perfect simple preparation for lobster tail, and promises to "This is a quick and tasty way to make DELICIOUS broiled lobster tails. Keep an eye on them while they're in the. The Best Broiled Lobster Tail Recipe – This guide has all you need to know about cooking lobster tails – how to prepare lobster tails (butterfly them), how to cook lobster tails.
Looking to create an impressive gourmet dinner. Watch the video tutorial and learn how to butterfly and prepare some seriously delicious lobster tails. Broiled lobster tail is a decadent, impressive, but easy-to-make dinner. You can have Broiled Lobster Tail using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broiled Lobster Tail
- It’s 2 of Lobster Tails.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- It’s of Lemon wedges.
The preparation isn't difficult and this meal can be made at home for a fraction of the cost of eating out. Broiled Lobster Tail should definitely be on the menu. This step-by-step guide will show you exactly what to do. Serve with an easy brown butter and toasted hazelnut sauce!
Broiled Lobster Tail step by step
- Snip Lobster tails down the middle and remove the vein. Lightly salt and pepper..
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray and put tails on the sheet..
- Melt butter, cool a little as to not cook the meat with the hot butter. Pour a couple spoonfuls down each cut on tails. Take a lemon wedge and squeeze some down each tail. Not too much..
- Broil at 350 for 5-10 minutes depending on the size of the tail..
- Serve with a lemon wedge and some melted butter for dipping..
Broiled Lobster Tail Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Broiled Lobster Tail: Decadent sweet lobster meat in a creamy butter sauce with garlic and fresh herbs. This lobster tail recipe lets the natural flavors of the lobster shine through. No need to be intimidated by cooking lobster tails. This is the easiest method ever for perfect, restaurant quality broiled lobster tails at home! _ The Best Broiled Lobster Tail – very quick and easy to make at home and perfect for a romantic dinner.