Broiled Lobster Tail. Broiled lobster is the perfect simple preparation for lobster tail, and promises to "This is a quick and tasty way to make DELICIOUS broiled lobster tails. Keep an eye on them while they're in the. The Best Broiled Lobster Tail Recipe – This guide has all you need to know about cooking lobster tails – how to prepare lobster tails (butterfly them), how to cook lobster tails.
Looking to create an impressive gourmet dinner. Watch the video tutorial and learn how to butterfly and prepare some seriously delicious lobster tails. Broiled lobster tail is a decadent, impressive, but easy-to-make dinner. You can cook Broiled Lobster Tail using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broiled Lobster Tail
- Prepare 2 1/4 lb of lobster tails.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground paprika.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of ground white pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of lemmon cut into wedges for garnesh.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
The preparation isn't difficult and this meal can be made at home for a fraction of the cost of eating out. Broiled Lobster Tail should definitely be on the menu. This step-by-step guide will show you exactly what to do. Serve with an easy brown butter and toasted hazelnut sauce!
Broiled Lobster Tail instructions
- Directions Preheat the broiler. Place lobster tails on a baking sheet. With a sharp knife or kitchen shears, carefully cut top side of lobster shells lengthwise. Pull apart shells slightly, and season meat with equal amounts butter, paprika, salt, and white pepper. Broil lobster tails until lightly browned and lobster meat is opaque, about 5 to 10 minutes. Garnish with lemon wedges to serve..
Broiled Lobster Tail Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Broiled Lobster Tail: Decadent sweet lobster meat in a creamy butter sauce with garlic and fresh herbs. This lobster tail recipe lets the natural flavors of the lobster shine through. No need to be intimidated by cooking lobster tails. This is the easiest method ever for perfect, restaurant quality broiled lobster tails at home! _ The Best Broiled Lobster Tail – very quick and easy to make at home and perfect for a romantic dinner.