Dolma (Azerbaijan Dish).
You can have Dolma (Azerbaijan Dish) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dolma (Azerbaijan Dish)
- It’s 1 1/2 kg of ground veal.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- It’s 1 of coriander.
- It’s 2 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 of basil.
- Prepare 1 of dill.
- Prepare 1 of marinated grape or beetroot leaves.
Dolma (Azerbaijan Dish) step by step
- Mix ground veal, rice, butter, and spices.
- Wrap small portion in a grape/beetroot leave and put into a pot.
- Add boiling water into the pot, but don't let it cover the 'rolls'. Put a plate on top and slightly press the rolls, making sure the water doesn't cover the plate completely. Remove extra water if needed..
- Let it boil on a low fire for about 40 min or until the leaves will become soft enough..
- Best served with sour cream/ketchup..