Smoked Italian Beef Sandwiches. Boslager's Cooking & BBQ launch video. Please like, subscribe and ask if you have any questions or comments. Load up on the delicious flavor of these Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches!
Rump roast is cooked with Italian salad dressing mix and seasonings until it is tender enough to shred with a fork. Originally from the Chicago 'Burbs, I've been looking for a good Italian Beef Sandwich recipe for AGES. and this one is the BEST I've found, by far! I found some beef ribs that I smoked last November, and a small eye of the round. You can have Smoked Italian Beef Sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Prepare 1 of Chuck Roast.
- You need 1 Jar of Pepperoncini Peppers, stems removed.
- Prepare 1 of Red Bell Pepper chopped (seeds removed).
- You need 1 of Sweet Onion chopped.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Season Salt (Tastefully Simple Brand).
After a few minutes of cogitation, I decided to make soup from the ribs The Italian Beef – I marinated the eye overnight in store bought Italian dressing augmented with some Worcestershire, basil, oregano, and thyme. I love recipes like this one where you can toss everything in the crock pot. I made this recipe with only about half of the jar of You can make the sandwiches with just buns but the garlic bread version is our favorite! Either way, I would recommend that you toast the bread so it.
Smoked Italian Beef Sandwiches step by step
- Sprinkle 1 Tbsp of Season Salt over meat. Then Smoke the Chuck Roast in cast iron Dutch oven for 1 1/2 hours at 250°-300°..
- Add peppers, pepper & onion and sprinkle second Tbsp of season salt onto top. Cover Dutch Oven with lid and cook for another 4 hours..
- Pull meat..
- Make sandwiches, top with provolone and melt cheese. Serve.
Our family loves these Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches. Our family loves these Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches. Season the chuck roast with salt and pepper on both sides. If you like meat, go all out with this Italian sub recipe, it's got a thick slice of boneless beef roast or sirloin to fill your protein cravings, pack one of these for your next outdoor adventure. Satisfying that caveman urge by sinking your teeth into a beefy Italian sandwich that's smothered in melted cheese.