Crockpot London Broil. Crock Pot London Broil turns out so moist and tender cooked in the slow cooker. My old favorite recipe for London Broil is to roast it with potatoes and carrots in a roasting pan that has been tightly. It can be started in the morning and ignored all day until you are ready to eat.
The ingredients are a beef london broil, or top round steak. Once the London Broil is cooked it should be taken out of the Crockpot, placed on a platter and sliced. Then place on either a separate or the same platter the Carrots and Green Beans (and other. You can have Crockpot London Broil using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot London Broil
- Prepare 2-3 lb of London broil.
- Prepare 1 of sweet onion, cut in large pieces.
- It’s 2 of potatoes, cut up not too small.
- Prepare 1 cup of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 3 of medium cloves garlic, chopped.
- You need of Salt, pepper.
Crock Pot London Broil On Potato WedgesDad with a Pan. valmg's Crockpot London Broil StewFrom Val's Kitchen. Place London Broil in the crock pot. Either marinate London broil the night before, or pour the marinade over the London broil. Close lid and cook the London broil slow cooker style.
Crockpot London Broil step by step
- Season meat to taste on both sides and lay in crockpot..
- Lay carrots, potatoes and onions around meat..
- Sprinkle chopped garlic on meat.
- Combine water, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce..
- Pour mixture on top of meat and vegetables..
- Cook on low 6 hours..
Heat oil in skillet on med-high heat. Put on bottom of crock pot, layering potatoes, carrots. Doesn't get any easier than that! The recipe yields a rich, tender beef with a strong onion and garlic flavor. Crockpot London Broil is wonderful for those busy work days.