Plantain and egg frittata. This dish is one of the easiest breakfast recipe you can think of.kids love it, adults love it and I am pretty certain that you will love it too! Plantain Frittata is a delicious breakfast of plantain and eggs cooked slightly different. It's so easy to make yet so tasty.
This is my take on how to make plantain frittata. Often times, the plantains are cut into round or oval slices and carefully arranged on top of the eggs. Then look no further, these baked plantains and eggs should be right up your alley. You can cook Plantain and egg frittata using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Plantain and egg frittata
- Prepare 4 of plantain.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need of Minced meat.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Prepare of Attaruhu and albasa.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- You need of Spring onions.
No one will ever guess that this nutritious, mouthwatering breakfast frittata is Fried plantain and egg is one of my favorite weekend breakfast. It is one of the many traditional breakfasts found throughout West Africa. This plantain frittata calls for ripe plantain which is slowly simmered in a herby and cheesy egg mixture for a nutrient-dense & healthy breakfast.. . I remember the first time I decided to try my hands at eating plantain again after my diabetes diagnosis.
Plantain and egg frittata instructions
- First of unripe the plantain and cut it into rounds, then fry it.
- Fry the minced meat with garlic, onions and pepper then add seasoning to taste.
- Break the eggs and beat, add the fried minced meat into the egg and beat again till the minced meat spread into the egg.
- Due to some conditions I used my non stick pan and bake not ovean. Grease the pan with vegetable oil,then pour in the mixture of the egg into the pan and spread the fried plantain into the mixture (you can design the plantain setting yo your wish) and then sprinkle the spring onions..
- Then in a very low heat put on the pan and cover. Then allow it to bake for like 15-20 minutes..
This was a big moment for me. Talk about an easy breakfast recipe and the first thing that comes to mind is my Baked Plantain and Egg Frittata recipe. There are many reasons why I love it but the most important of all is that it is made up of a combination of two of my favourite foods in the world, fried plantain and eggs. Plantain and egg frittata is what I came up with this morning, this is one of the most delicious breakfast ideas. If you don't plan on preparing something very complicated in the This is what we call Nigerian pizza because it comes out exactly like it.