Nutella Walnut Cookies.
You can have Nutella Walnut Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nutella Walnut Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of Nutella.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Nutella Walnut Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cream butter, sugar, vanilla and egg until smooth..
- Add Nutella mix well. Now mix dry ingredients when adding the flour add a little at a time. Add the chopped nuts last..
- Drop by heaping teaspoon on a greased cookie sheet..
- Bake 15 minutes or until the tops and edges are dry. Cool and store in an airtight container..