How To Smoke Pulled Pork BBQ. This easy pulled pork recipe skips the slow cooker to create authentic low and slow smoked pulled pork on a smoker or grill. Just say no to crockpot pulled pork recipes and hello to the real deal. It's sure to be the best smoked pork BBQ recipe you've ever had the pleasure to eat!
Reheating pulled pork the next day, however, is a little harder and can often result in a disappointing dried out mess if not done correctly. If you just want to know how to reheat pulled pork feel free to skip ahead, but it's worth learning how best to store your meat for optimal reheating later. recipe for smoking pork butts to make pulled pork BBQ on grill – competition bbq method for smoking pork butts on grill. It never hurts to bring some BBQ too, keeping the butcher happy is a good idea. You can cook How To Smoke Pulled Pork BBQ using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of How To Smoke Pulled Pork BBQ
- Prepare 1 of Pork Butt.
- It’s of Dry Rub.
- It’s of Mustard.
- You need of Honey.
- You need of Wood Chunks.
- Prepare of Apple Juice.
The BBQ finish will result in a beautifully smoky pulled pork. The wonderful thing about cooking a pork However, the smoker only version did have much more smoke and BBQ flavor. How to serve the pulled pork. Serve it up on some sweet Hawaiian buns to make sliders, in fresh tortillas for.
How To Smoke Pulled Pork BBQ step by step
- Trim pork fat down to 1/4 inch..
- Rub with mustard and small amount of honey..
- Rub liberally with dry rub..
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8+ hours..
- Set smoker to 225° for indirect cooking. Practice different temps later on..
- Set pork butt on counter top to bring close to room temperature..
- When Smoker reaches desired temperature, place a few wood chunks on coals. Place meat in smoker..
- For first 2-3 hours, spritz with Apple Juice every 45 minutes..
- Smoke until 198°-203° internal temperature. The bone will wiggle loose easily..
- Wrap tightly in aluminum foil. Place in cooler and cover with towels. Allow to rest for at least 1 hour..
- Pull meat. Eat..
- Notes: good dry rubs and good BBQ sauce are every bit as important as a proper cook. Find a great recipe, or 3, and experiment..
This slow cooker Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce will be the most tender, moist, and flavourful you've ever had in your life! No self respecting BBQ Shack would cook pulled pork in a slow cooker. Plus, I'll teach you how to smoke a Boston butt even if you don't know how to cook. The smoker can also be used for BBQ ribs, loins or brisket. Our finished product will be pulled and chopped pork, a favorite of BBQ lovers.