Coffee London Broil. The name London broil might be a bit confusing. It's typically known as a style of cooking and not a The benefit of this recipe lies in the coffee dry rub. It's a simple combo of sweet, bitter and savory.
Combine the coffee, ground chipotle pepper, and salt in a small dish and set aside. The Best London Broil Recipes on Yummly London Broil – Top round steak, seasoned with dry mustard, salt, pepper, and rubbed with butter "London Broil" used to be a way of describing a method for cooking lean beef cuts such as flank or. You can have Coffee London Broil using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coffee London Broil
- Prepare 2 oz of Ground Coffee.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Light brown sugar.
- It’s 1.5 oz of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1.5 tablespoon of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1.5 tablespoon of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Cayenne Pepper.
Traditionally speaking, a London broil is a top round roast, flank or skirt steak, and is a great In terms of how to cook a London broil, the most classic technique is to broil! Watch this short video to learn how to make a flavorful steak with a simple coffee cocoa rub. As unusual as coffee and cocoa with meat may seem. London broil is great sliced over mashed potatoes (a traditionally favorite side dish), as well as turned into fajitas.
Coffee London Broil step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients and rub the London Broil.
- Refrigerate and marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat broil and let it cook to Medium Rare.
- Let it rest. Place on cutting board slice and serve..
You can use a London broil for almost any recipe calling for flank steak. Common Names Recipes: Air Fryer Top Round London Broil. London broil is a North American beef dish made by broiling or grilling marinated flank, then cutting it across the grain into thin strips. The origin of the name is obscure; the food is unknown in London, England. London broils can be a bit game-y and even tough, and the acid definitely helps neutralize that flavor.