Honey Walnut Shrimp.
You can have Honey Walnut Shrimp using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Walnut Shrimp
- Prepare of seafood.
- Prepare 1 lb of large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 2/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 4 large of egg whites.
- You need 2/3 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweetened condensed milk.
Honey Walnut Shrimp step by step
- Stit water and sugar together in small saucepan over med-high heat until comes to a boil..
- Add walnuts to sugar water and let boil about 2 minutes. Carefully remove nuts with slotted spoon and set aside to cool..
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites until foamy. Add cornstarch to the eggs and mix until forms a paste-like batter..
- Add shrimp to batter and mix to evenly coat shrimp..
- Next, heat oil in pan on med-high heat. In small batches, cook shrimp until golden brown (about 5 minutes)..
- Transfer cooked shrimp to plate lined with paper towels, to absorb excess grease..
- In a serving bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, honey, and milk. Add shrimp to bowl and mix until well coated. Add walnuts..
- Serve with white or brown rice and vegetables. Enjoy!.