Lamb curry stew. Make this recipe on the stovetop or in the pressure cooker. Whatever you choose, slowly cooking the lamb is the key to tender lamb in this dish. Make a pot of rice and dinner is served.
Curried Lamb Stew. "This is without a doubt the yummiest stew I've ever tasted," informs Lorna Irving of Holberg, British Columbia. "My mom often made it for special occasions when I was growing up. CURRY POWDER: Grind all spices in a mortar and pestle or in a spice grinder. Store in an airtight container. "Lamb is marinated in yogurt and garlic overnight, then slowly stewed with curry spices, almonds and currants." If you enjoyed this Crockpot Lamb Curry Stew recipe, then try our Lamb Ragu recipe next time. You can have Lamb curry stew using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lamb curry stew
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of tomato grated.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Canola oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander.
- Prepare of Few leaves of curry.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of rajah.
- You need 1 tsp of lamb spice.
- It’s 1 of lamb stock.
- Prepare 600 g of lamb chops or lamb stew.
- It’s 2 tbs of all purpose flour.
- It’s 125 ml of water.
Looking for even more delicious Paleo crock pot and slow cooker recipes? Follow these simple instructions to make a delicious and healthy lamb and sweet potato-curry stew for an easy and cozy dinner. Boneless lamb shoulder works best for lamb curry, or chopped lamb stew meat. The dish is delicious served with steamed basmati rice, Indian cucumber salad, and raita.
Lamb curry stew instructions
- Pour oil in a pot and brown the meat that have been seasoned with flour for few minutes.
- Stir the meat until it's all browned, then pour a dash of water and cover the pot..
- Let it cook then after a while pour your lamb stock stir and after some time the season your meat with, cumin, rajah, lamb spice, coriander, curry leaves, mixed herbs and teaspoon of vinegar..
- Stir again the as it's starting to fry then pour that chopped onion, garlic, and ginger then stir and add the tomatoes..
- Lower your heat now cause the lamb it's changing it's starting to thicken then you can simmer meat..
- This lamb chop curry will be serves with rice and broccoli and carrots as side dishes..
If you thicken the gravy, it tastes. This curry lamb stew is easy to make. I have watched other youtubers like Vahchef – VahRehVah made a Spicy Lamb Curry that looked delicious. Also ★ How To Cook Great ★ has a nice Lamb. Lamb curry is a popular dish from the Kashmiri cuisine known as Rogan josh.