Marinated London Broil. This marinated London broil is a great. You can't have London broil without marinating the meat first. Many cooks start the marinating process the night before so they don't have to deal with it in the morning.
So when you buy a London Broil at the butcher counter, you are more likely getting the top round cut of beef. Flank steak is the traditional cut for London broil. Needed to marinate a London broil this is what I came up with. You can cook Marinated London Broil using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marinated London Broil
- Prepare 2 lb of top round London Broil.
- It’s 2 T of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 T of worcesterchire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 T of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 T of onion powder.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Place London broil in a non-metallic pan. Rub olive oil on London broil. Add meat tenderizer to both side of meat. Lemon-Marinated London Broil. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Marinated London Broil instructions
- The night before serving whisk the olive oil and mustard in a small bowl to make an emulsion. Whisk in the remaining ingredients..
- Poke a few fork prongs into the meat and place it in a baking dish or a large zip lock bag, pour the marinade over it, cover, and refrigerate. Flip it over the next morning to let the marinade soak the other side. Go enjoy your day..
- Time to cook! Preheat your oven to 400 with the rack in the center. Lightly oil and heat a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Marinade can be discarded at this point..
- Place the steak in the hot pan and let sear for 2 minutes. Transfer quickly to the oven and cook for 6 minutes. Flip and cook for 7-8 minutes depending on how rare you like it. Remove to a cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes..
- Make thin slices across the cut and serve..
Marinated London Broil recipe: A great BBQ dish, use Flank Steak if desired. The marinate adds fablous flavor and helps to tenderize the meat. "London Broil" is actually a cooking method, and one that has roots in America instead of across the pond. It refers to tough, lean , inexpensive cuts of beef that are marinated and seared, grilled. This recipe for Grilled Marinated London Broil makes a flavorful, easy, and inexpensive meal. This recipe can be part of a low-carb, keto, LC/HF, diabetic, grain-free, gluten-free or Banting diet.