Smoked Sausage Pizza. Barbecue Smoked Sausage Pizza. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. All the tasty things that make pizza delicious. Smoked turkey sausage is a good substitute for higher-fat pork sausage; here it pairs with green bell pepper and onion for a great pizza topping.
I'm having a moment with Fennel Sausage, particularly on a pizza that's accompanied with It's the picture of perfection and it's all coming your way today. There's no reason to order out for pizza when it's this easy to make a delicious, creative pie at home. Top each pizza with ½ each of sausage, tomatoes, red onion, pepper, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. You can have Smoked Sausage Pizza using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Sausage Pizza
- You need of Crust——————.
- You need 1 of quick pizza dough see my recipe.
- Prepare As needed of flour for dusting.
- You need of Tomato sauce————–.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 15 ounce of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of saffron infused oil see my recipe.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Toppings——————-.
- You need 1/2 pound of smoked sausage.
- It’s 1/2 of medium onion thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded colby jack cheese.
Spicy sausage pizza recipe to prepare a homemade pizza with smoked sausage, canned sweet corn, and more simple and tasty ingredients. Smoked sausage and onions features a mustard sauce balanced by Balsamic, honey and vinegar. Smoked sausage (chorizo or chicken) adds another dimension to this flavorful sausage beef chili. Sausage Pizza Recipe Smoked Sausage Recipes Smoked Sausages Barbecue Recipes Pizza Sausage, Red Onion, and Wild Mushroom Pizza.
Smoked Sausage Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Make the sauce simmer the tomatoes and add the sauce ingredients. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Set aside to cool a bit..
- As sauce cools dust the dough and roll it out..
- Heat the pan I used a flat iron skillet. Smear with butter..
- Add the dough to the skillet and brush the saffron infused oil over the top of the crust..
- Add the sauce..
- Slice the sausage thinly. Cover the sauce with the sausage..
- Add the onion and cheeses..
- Put into the hot oven for 30-35 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Fresh pizza dough is now available at some. On the Menu Today~ Homemade Sausage Pizza Super Saturday Snack There is nothing more satisfying than a. Spicy Sausage Pizza is loaded with onion, peppers, and chili oil on a homemade crust. Spicy Sausage Pizza is loaded with so much flavor that will be a hit with everyone in your family. Photo about Italian food pizza with smoked sausage and meat.