PINEAPPLE ORANGE WALNUT BREAD. Learn more about Dole's recipe for Pineapple Orange Walnut Bread. Explore this recipe & more on the new Dole Sunshine site where fresh creations are never far away! Quick easy bread to make to serve for breakfast or brunch.
Stir in Pineapple With the Juice. Add; Nuts (optional) NOTE: If batter is too thick, add a little more OJ. Batter will be thick but, only to Quick Bread Consistancy. You can cook PINEAPPLE ORANGE WALNUT BREAD using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of PINEAPPLE ORANGE WALNUT BREAD
- Prepare 2 cup of all – purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter or margarine,softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated orange peel.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1 can of (8oz.) DOLE crush pineapple,undrained.
- It’s 1 cup of DOLE seedless or golden raisins.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts,wasted.
Be the first to review this recipe. Add orange juice concentrate and pineapple and mix well. Mix together flour, soda and salt. All Reviews for Cranberry Orange Walnut Bread.
PINEAPPLE ORANGE WALNUT BREAD step by step
- COMBINE flour,baking powder,baking soda and salt in medium bowl,set aside.
- Beat together butter and sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.Beat in egg , orange peel and orange juice.Aternately Stir in one third flour mixture and one-half undrained crushed pineapple until just blended ending with flour.Stir in raisins and walnuts..
- pour butter in 9×5-inch loaf pan sprayed with nonstick vegetable cooking spray toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. cool in pan 10 minutes. remove from pan and completely on wie rock.
Cranberry Orange Walnut Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A loaf that is studded with cranberries and walnuts…orange juice and zest brighten up the whole shebang … enhancing the tartness of the cranberries…making this loaf of sweet bread oh so heavenly and delicious. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the cranberry pieces and orange zest and whisk again. I like this bread for Thanksgiving, because the flavors go nicely with traditional-style Thanksgiving foods, and I can get it started then leave it alone while I mess with everything else.