oatmeal walnut cake. The Oatmeal Walnut Cake recipe out of our category Loaf Cake! Next time will double the batch. But who needs another oatmeal cookie recipe, right?
These Oatmeal Walnut Cookie have a wonderfully chewy texture and a want-at-least-one-more taste. These yummy cookies, from Marjorie Ferrin of Colorado Springs, Colorado, are perfect with an afternoon cup of coffee or glass of milk. Chocolate Walnut Oatmeal. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. You can have oatmeal walnut cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of oatmeal walnut cake
- You need 1 cup of quick.cooking oats..
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter(softend).
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 2 large of eggs at room temp..
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of bakin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of crushed walnut.
With that said, I did make Oatmeal Walnut Bread the other day and then I saw this recipe, Oatmeal Cake posted by another FoodBuzz buddy, Roxanna. So, I decided to try it out and we really enjoy this. Royal Walnut Cake is beautiful and delicious! This Royal Walnut Cake is as pretty as it is irresistibly delicious!
oatmeal walnut cake step by step
- first off wash hands….
- pre.heat oven to 325. grease and lightly flour a 9×12 bakin pan or 2 rounds..
- place oats in med bowl and pour 1 1/3 cups of boiled water over them. stir and let sit while you make your batter..
- cream together your softend butter and sugars in a large bowl with electric mixer.ad vanilla mix well. add eggs one at a time, beatin well after each addition. blend in your oats..
- sift together flour,bakin powder,salt bakin soda and cinnamon. add to creamed mixture and blend well for 1 minute..
- pour mixture into pan an sprinkle with thee walnuts..
- bake for 25-30 minutes. check with toothpick. cool and enjoy.
The Russian buttercream frosting made with sweetened condensed milk is tantalizingly good! If you have some dried figs, let's make this super easy spiced fig walnut cake – full of Moroccan flavors! My cool cake doily is from MiniInTheBox.com: http. A spoonful of brown sugar and a handful of oats make Bisquick® pancakes extraordinaire! Oatmeal Raisin Cake Mix MuffinsHalf Scratched.