Stir-fried zero noodles. Just trying the pasta zero/miracle noodle,shirataki noodles for the first time and I can tell you that I'm not going to miss the regular noodle and it takes. The low calorie alternative to pasta for weight loss. Stir-fried Noodles is the perfect dish to prepare on a tired evening, when you want to sit down to a tasty and sumptuous but quick one-dish meal!
Cook them to al dente and cool them — I like to steep rice noodles. Zero Noodles are suitable for Vegetarians, vegans and people with diabetes, as well as people with Although Zero Noodles are predominantly used as a pasta alternative in the UK Best with a tasty sauce, or fried up with a mix, it's incredible that one can have the 'feel' of noodles without the calories. It makes a healthy gluten free and vegan meal for weeknights! You can have Stir-fried zero noodles using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir-fried zero noodles
- Prepare 1 pack of Bare Nacked Noodles.
- It’s 250 g of raw king prawns.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper sliced.
- Prepare of I med onion sliced.
- It’s 200 g of mixed veg – mangetout, sugar snap peas, stem broccoli.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need of Seasoning.
This is a dish that you should really consider when you're having your Asian meal cravings, it's only Monday (weekend cheat day just seems like never. This stir-fried chicken dish uses Shanghai-style noodles. These are thick noodles that are packaged in plastic bags and sold fresh in Asian/Chinese markets. If you can't find Shanghai noodles, feel free to replace them with Japanese udon noodles, or you can use thick Italian pasta such as linguini or.
Stir-fried zero noodles step by step
- Rinse the noodles under cold water for a min then add to a pot of boiling water separately. Boil for 2 mins then strain..
- In a frying pan or wok, fry half of the onions with coconut oil and once they start to brown add the prawns and mixed veg..
- Fry for 3-5 mins and then add the peppers and the rest of the onions and all seasoning..
- Add any sauce you choose if you want to ad this point then add the noodles without any water..
- Let simmer for 2 minutes ensuring the prawns are completely cooked..
Then add them to your favourite sauce, stir fry, or salad for a highly satisfying meal. Pad kee mao (stir-fried rice noodles with beef, holy basil and chilli). Sticky sweet oyster sauce, bright holy basil, a hit of chilli – just try and make a mediocre version of this Bangkok-in-a-bowl street food classic. Shirataki noodles have no calories, yet are very filling and full of healthy fiber. This is a detailed article about shirataki noodles and how to use them.