Stir-Fried Chicken Breasts in Chili Sauce. Looking for stir fry chicken breast recipes? Garlic, crushed red pepper, and chili paste add heat; hoisin sauce and ginger sweeten the deal. Finally, deep fry the crispy chicken and stir fry in the wok or skillet with some minced garlic, sweet chili sauce and lime juice.
Duo jiao means chopped chili sauce – a traditional Chinese ingredient. Once you made it, you gonna want to put it in everything. Making a stir fry is always sure to be a win because it's one of those meals where you can do a fridge clean-out. You can have Stir-Fried Chicken Breasts in Chili Sauce using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Chicken Breasts in Chili Sauce
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of generous amount Olive oil.
- Prepare of Seasoning ingredients ①.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Grated ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- You need 4 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Seasoning ingredients ②.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 120 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 4 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Katakuriko.
- You need of Side dish.
- It’s 1 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
With that being said, this sweet chili chicken stir fry is an actual recipe and the vegetables I chose are perfectly suited for the sauce I chose. Here is a quick stir fried dish; a week-night kind of recipe. The dish gently reminds me of our favorite Chilli Chicken, the king of the The depth of flavors are a pleasure here, I promise; aroma of charred chili peppers, garlic, ginger, dark soy sauce and toasted sesame oil hug the quickly browned chicken. This chili chicken stir fry is full of flavor, texture and spicy goodness!!
Stir-Fried Chicken Breasts in Chili Sauce instructions
- Poke the chicken breasts with a bamboo skewer. Slice diagonally into bite-sized pieces. Sprinkle with the sake and leave it for about 1 hour to make the chicken tender..
- Coat the chicken from Step 1 with katakuriko. Heat oil in a frying pan, and fry the chicken until golden brown. Remove from the pan..
- Stir-fry the cabbage as a side dish in the remaining oil from Step 2. Season with salt and pepper, and serve on a plate. Combine the seasoning ingredients ② and set aside..
- Add the seasoning ingredients ① to the pan. Turn on the heat to medium, and cook the sauce without burning. When the oil turns clear red, the sauce is ready. Turn off the heat..
- Add in the seasoning from Step 2 and mix well. When blended well, turn the heat back on to medium, and cook until the sauce becomes thick..
- Return the chicken from Step 2 to the pan, and coat well with the sauce. Serve on a plate lined with cabbage, and you're done..
Tender, bite sized pieces of chicken breast, crisp vegetables, fresh Chinese chilli chicken is typically made with cubed boneless chicken, peppers, garlic and spicy chili sauce. Chilli chicken can be served as an appetizer or main. Korean Fried Chicken glazed with Sweet Garlic Soy Sauce (Dakgangjeong)Kimchimari. jin ganjang, sugar, vegetable oil, vegetable oil. And my personal sauce with this stir fry is Laoganma's dou-chi chili sauce. If you do not have one bottle at home, I would recommend replacing it with other chili sauces.