Smoked Salami Cream Cheese & Crackers. Most grocery stores sell pre-sliced smoked salmon and cream cheese, which makes this recipe a snap. Tuna and Salmon and Cream Cheese SandwichesRecipesPlus. Salmon Sandwiches With Cream Cheese Recipes.
Cream cheese, capers, and smoked salmon is a classic combination that works as well as an appetizer as it does for breakfast. It features salmon and cream cheese as the satiety-satisfying main ingredients. In the ingredients list below, you'll notice I don't list what kind of However, I'm telling you that with this smoked salmon pate with cream cheese recipe, you won't need crackers. You can have Smoked Salami Cream Cheese & Crackers using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Salami Cream Cheese & Crackers
- Prepare 1 package of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 pack of smoked salami (Italian).
- Prepare 1 pack of crackers.
- It’s 1 pack of prosciutto ham.
How to make smoked salmon and cream cheese wraps. Smoked salmon will stay fresher in its original packaging. For that reason, I would recommend making these wraps the day you plan to eat them rather than making them ahead of time. These dainty Smoked Salmon Crostini are inspired by my love of bagels, lox, and cream cheese.
Smoked Salami Cream Cheese & Crackers step by step
- With a butter 🔪 spread cream cheese on each slice of salami then, fold, do the same with the prosciutto be careful cause it will tear..
- After filling the plate place in fridge for at least 1 hour, then place crackers around the edge of the plate and, enjoy..
They capture that awesome lox and cream cheese flavor, lightened up with a bit of Greek yogurt, served on crunchy little crostinis… a delectable bite-sized treat. Made this with some lemon/dill smoked salmon we brought back from Alaska. Was gobbled up at my New Year's Eve party. As someone who loves lox and cream cheese I think this recipe is superb! Had all the ingredients on hand and whipped it up in no time.