Stir-fried Mince & Green Beans in Chili Garlic Oil. Packs a big flavour punch, made for mixing through rice and eating with a spoon. Heat a wok or a large frying pan until it is hot. Add the oil, and when it is very hot and slightly smoking, add the.
In a separate bowl, marinade the minced pork with the soy sauce, oyster sauce, corn starch, and Many Chinese dishes use ground pork including dumplings and stir frys. Stir-frying in a light sauce flavored with a little soy sauce and a lot of garlic is my go-to method for cooking Asian greens. Quick, simple, and flavorful, it's really hard to go wrong. You can have Stir-fried Mince & Green Beans in Chili Garlic Oil using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir-fried Mince & Green Beans in Chili Garlic Oil
- It’s 1/8-1/4 of Kilo Pork Mince.
- You need 1 handful of Beans, ends removed, bite-size cut.
- You need 1/2 of small red onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1-2 tsp of chilli garlic oil or sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 handful of moringa leaves (optional) or substitute spinach.
- It’s 1 dash of Knorr or Maggi seasoning or any soy seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
Add minced pork to stir fry until the pork turns white. Stir-fried minced meat is used extensively in Chinese and Thai cooking. Use up all those veggies in the easiest stir-fry of all! Quick, simple and completely customizable to what you have on hand!
Stir-fried Mince & Green Beans in Chili Garlic Oil instructions
- Sauté in cooking oil the garlic and onions..
- Add the pork mince. Season with 2 pinches of salt and sprinkle pepper to taste. Sauté until colour changes. Add few drops of Knorr..
- Add the blanched (already half cooked) beans. Add the butter. Continue stir fying..
- Add the moringa leaves and the chilli garlic oil or sauce. Adjust according to how hot u want it. Mix and saute in well until beans are cooked. Serve and enjoy..
Remember that time I went to Vegas? If you get used eating with Asians you'll notice they will always have some green leafy vegetables on the side like this Stir Fried Bok Choy and Minced Pork. Chinese Pork Mince with Noodles nutrition per serving, excluding chilli sauce but. Photo about Stir fried minced pork and Thai holy basil with fried egg and rice (Thai call Pad ka prao moo sap). Australian Gourmet Traveller Thai recipe for stir-fried minced beef with chillies and holy basil (Neua pat bai grapao) by David Thompson.