Walnut Brownie with chocochips and nutella.
You can cook Walnut Brownie with chocochips and nutella using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Walnut Brownie with chocochips and nutella
- It’s of Ingredients.
- You need 1/2 cup of choco chips.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking pwd.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of walnut chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of instant coffee pwd.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nutella.
Walnut Brownie with chocochips and nutella instructions
- In a saucepan melt butter on slow fire for about 2 mins. Add sugar to the butter and stir for another 2 to 3 mins on slow fire..the sugar should not get boiled. Remove from fire. Keep aside..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Take baking dish and grease it. In a mixing bowl add nutella, cocoa pwd, eggs, baking pwd, coffee pwd vanilla essence and mix well. Then add butter sugar mix and blend well all ingredients. I use my hand mixie for blending..
- Gently fold in the flour and mix well. then add chocochips. Pour this cake mix in the baking dish and garnish the top with chopped walnuts. Bake for 35 to 40 mins. I baked for 40 mins.