Healthy Chocolate walnut cake. Eggless Healthy Ragi Banana Cake with No flour or refined sugar! This cake has all things GOOD in it- Ragi flour,Oats flour and Jaggery. Learn how to make Chocolate walnut cake & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe.
It's better if it sits overnight so the marmalade or jam can mellow with Release the cake from the pan's bottom using a long, thin, metal spatula and carefully transfer it to a serving plate. Slice the cake horizontally into two. This Healthy Chocolate Cake Recipe with yogurt, maple syrup and whole wheat flour is every dark chocolate lover's dream and is perfect for beginners I also blame this chocolate cake on a batch of Instant Pot yogurt. You can cook Healthy Chocolate walnut cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate walnut cake
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chocolate sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of dark rum.
- You need 1/4 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
This is a delicious chocolate cake, lightly spiced with cinnamon and allspice, and flecked with walnuts. Yes, there is healthy chocolate you can eat without the guilt. Enjoy the tasty flavors of natural cocoa without all the added sweet. This chocolate cake is always a big hit when it is served at Dr.
Healthy Chocolate walnut cake instructions
- mix the sugar & olive oil. beat till sugar has melted..
- separate the egg yolks and whites. beat the whites separately. mix the yellow with the sugar + oil mixture.
- add flour, milk,, chocolate sauce, rum, essence one by one while continuously beating the mixture..
- fold the beaten egg whites into the mixture. add the crushed walnuts.
- grease your dish. preheat your oven @ 180°. bake for 55 mins @ 180° . or till ready..
It is rich and moist and delivers a healthy serving of It is the best chocolate cake I have ever tasted. Last night I forgot the water and then let it overcook by ten minutes on accident. Also, I was out of walnuts. This healthy chocolate cake reminds me of a retro Sara Lee chocolate gateau (remember those?). The thick chocolate mousse ganache tastes very similar So there you go – healthy chocolate cake!