Blueberry Lemon Walnut Cake.
You can have Blueberry Lemon Walnut Cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Lemon Walnut Cake
- It’s 175 grams of Self Raising Flour.
- You need 60 grams of Softened Butter.
- Prepare 150 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 medium of Eggs.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 5 ml of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 2 ml of Salt.
- You need 30 ml of Lemon Juice ( 1 Lemon).
- Prepare 15 of Fresh Blueberries.
- It’s 15 of Walnut Pieces.
Blueberry Lemon Walnut Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to gas mark 4 (180ºC / 350ºF ).
- Mix together the sugar and butter.
- Combine eggs with lemon juice and whisk until smooth before adding into the mixture. Grate lemon zest if desired..
- Sieve flour into mixture before adding salt and baking powder. Add milk whilst stiring until a smooth consistency..
- Finally add blueberries and walnuts as desired.
- Butter up a baking tray before putting in the mixture and bake for 60 minutes.