Smoked Turkey Necks in teriyaki-StirFry. Put your leftover Christmas turkey and cranberry sauce to good use with this healthy teriyaki stir-fry recipe. Stir in the soy and cranberry sauces. Heat the oil in a large wok and fry the ginger, mushrooms, chilli and spring onions.
Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts. Southern Smothered Smoked Turkey Necks made easy in the pressure cooker. Whenever I make southern smothered turkey necks, I like to serve it with over rice or mashed potatoes. You can have Smoked Turkey Necks in teriyaki-StirFry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Turkey Necks in teriyaki-StirFry
- It’s of Turkey tails.
- You need of Teriyaki liquid sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Steak seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Olive oil or oil of your choice.
- You need of Orange bell pepper or color of your choice.
- Prepare of Mushrooms/of your choice.
- Prepare of Penne pasta or any pasta.
- Prepare of Spinach,kale blend.
My favorite side dish would probably be collard greens, and then I like to finish off this soulful meal with a nice slice of. Add teriyaki sauce and mix well. Serve by itself or over rice or make into lettuce wraps. Boiled, smoked turkey necks are excellent for making homemade broth and are a healthy alternative to cooking with pork in greens and beans.
Smoked Turkey Necks in teriyaki-StirFry instructions
- Add pasta to boiling water.
- Take a pot and boil some water,add a little salt to it.
- Prep your veges and place in a bowl.
- Slice Turkey tails and season the slices with salt,black pepper and steak seasoning.
- Take a cast iron skillet or wok;heat it, add oil and butter add half of the veggies and some teriyaki sauce.
- Once the first bunch of veggies have cooked a little add the rest.
- Add pasta to the stir fry and cook for 5-6 minutes.
Insert fork into a piece of turkey neck to check tenderness. When the fork can penetrate the turkey neck with ease, turn off. For more veggies add some sliced mushrooms with Keywords: Chicken and Asparagus Teriyaki Stir Fry, chicken breast and asparagus stir fry, chicken stir fry, chicken teriyaki stir fry. If you have ever tried smoked turkey necks, you know how delicious they can be. This recipe, cooked in your home oven, gives you the same flavor of turkey necks smoked over wood for hours.