Stir-Fried Chrysanthemum Greens with Ginger. Since this stir fry is so good cold on a salad of mixed greens, I've provided for leftovers in the recipe. Thirty minutes to an hour before cooking, combine the soy, wine, sesame oil, sugar, vinegar, ginger, and garlic in a medium bowl. Mixed baby greens for stir-frying are available in many grocery stores and farmers' markets.
This way they stay fragrant and don't burn. Reduce the heat to medium then place the skillet back onto the burner. There is something particularly satisfactory about stir frying, especially when you have great ingredients to toss into the wok. You can cook Stir-Fried Chrysanthemum Greens with Ginger using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Chrysanthemum Greens with Ginger
- You need 1 bunch of Chrysanthemum greens.
- It’s 1 of knob Ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 dash of Sesame oil.
Heat the sesame oil in a large wok or you could cook this in two batches. When the wok is almost smoking, add the squid, spring onion, ginger, garlic and mushrooms. This easy vegetarian collard greens recipe uses fresh ginger and jalapeno to create a quick stir-fried spin on Southern veggies. Sure, the collard greens were a little more toothsome than the pale brown leaves that get braised with ham hock for hours.
Stir-Fried Chrysanthemum Greens with Ginger step by step
- Wash the chrysanthemum greens, drain the excess water really well, and cut into 4 even lengths..
- Julienne half of the ginger, and grate the other half. Mix with the soy sauce and honey, then set aside..
- Heat a frying pan, and coat the pan with sesame oil..
- Start stir-frying with the stems of the chrysanthemum greens..
- Add the leaves, and briefly stir-fry..
- Pour in the Step 2 mixture at once, and stir-fry over high heat..
- When the ginger and soy sauce are well blended with the chrysanthemum greens, it's done..
But that's kind of what I expect from my veggies. The vegetables will sizzle and stir-fry. The oyster and soy sauce will reduce, just coating the greens. At this point season to taste. Stir-fry for a further minute and serve immediately.