Smoked Honey-Cola Glazed Sunday Ham.
You can cook Smoked Honey-Cola Glazed Sunday Ham using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Honey-Cola Glazed Sunday Ham
- Prepare 1 of Bone in Butt Ham 8-10 Pounds.
- You need 2 Cans of Regular Cola.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Dark Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Honey.
Smoked Honey-Cola Glazed Sunday Ham instructions
- Smoke ham in a disposable aluminum pan using indirect heat for 2-3 hours. I keep my temperature at or below 200 degrees. The objective for me is just to smoke the ham at this point.
- When done smoking, place ham cut side down in your pan. Pour the cola in the pan. Coat top of ham with the brown sugar and honey..
- Heat ham covered in oven @ 325 degrees for approximately 10-15 minutes per pound. Most hams nowadays are fully cooked, so you are just trying to heat it through. I shoot for an internal temperature of around 125-130 degrees. The reason I use the oven is that I smoke it first, and heat it up the next day..
- Let ham cool and carve away. Spoon juices over the cut ham. Enjoy.