Date Walnut Orange cookies.
You can cook Date Walnut Orange cookies using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Date Walnut Orange cookies
- It’s of Cookies.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of Softened dates.
- You need 1/4 cup of Walnuts.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
Date Walnut Orange cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In mixer or by hand beat butter, both sugars, egg and vanilla extract. Beat for 5 minutes. Add flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda and mix well for 2 minutes..
- Mix in softened dates and walnuts. Incorporate well..
- Place dough in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Form small balls and place 12 on a cookie sheet..
- Press a fork gently in centre of cookie for imprint.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Make sure dough is a bit soft when removed from oven. This ensures soft and chewy cookies.