Mustard spice crusted pork. In a shallow baking dish, combine the breadcrumbs and the mustard, coriander, cumin, and sesame seeds. Roll the tenderloins in the breadcrumb mixture, patting so that the crumbs and spices adhere to the meat. This is so easy to make and the way many of the higher end restaurants serve pork tenderloins, the mustard crust seals in the juices and tenderizes the meat.
Now let's generously season it with salt and pepper. Then cover the tenderloin with the mustard using a pastry brush Cuisine American. This easy pork tenderloin recipe is baked with a simple mixture of mustard, garlic, and herbs. You can have Mustard spice crusted pork using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mustard spice crusted pork
- You need of pork.
- It’s 3 1/2 lb of bottom cushion pork roast.
- It’s of crust.
- It’s 1/4 cup of paprika.
- It’s 1/3 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 2 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive brine from jar of olives.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper, fresh.
- You need of stuffing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dehydrated onions.
- You need 1/3 cup of margarine.
- You need 1/4 lb of spinach, fresh.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of nest.
- You need 3 large of onions.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of spinach, fresh.
- You need 1 cup of pimento stuffed olives.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
It takes less than an hour–perfect for a weeknight meal! This simple pork tenderloin recipe combines bold flavors with lean and mild meat. Pork tenderloin is roasted with a simple combination of mustard. Check out this delicious recipe for Spice-Crusted Pork Chops from Weber—the world's number one authority in grilling.
Mustard spice crusted pork instructions
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
- Take the pork butterfly it out. Take a kitchen mallet with the spiked side beat and tenderize the pork..
- Smear with margarine add dehydrated onions. Salt. Sprinkle the garlic over the pork and put the spinach on top. Roll the pork up with the stuffing inside. Tie the pork with butchers twine..
- Add oil to roaster. Cut the onions into quarters and add around the bottom of roaster or pan. Add spinach, put the pork on top. Add olives around edge of pork surrounding it..
- Add olive juices, garlic, pepper., paprika, and mustard on top of pork in the order listed in the directions here. Covering the whole top of pork. Add oregano on top..
- Bake in the oven 2- 2 1/2 hours. Let sit 15 minutes slice remove twine before serving. Hope you enjoy!.
Slowly whisk in the vegetable oil until emulsified. Pat dry with a paper towel and spread the mayonnaise and mustard mixture liberally over the surface, trying to cover as much of the roast as possible including sides but not ends. Tired of chicken or beef for dinner? It's tasty, versatile and takes on the spices and seasonings of a recipe. The sweet and spicy mustard was just what the pork chops needed.