Scrambled Egg and Fried Plantain. Subscribe like and share for more recipes. Always a perfect breakfast or dinner in a Nigerian household. Habanero can be reduced or replaced with red bell peppers if you can't stand the heat.
In Mexico, one of the most popular ingredients used for breakfast is eggs. But, she had prepared them with lard and served them with a side of fried plantains and freshly made corn tortillas, accompanied by a salsa made out of raw Serrano peppers in the molcajete. We really can't imagine breakfast without eggs, can you? You can have Scrambled Egg and Fried Plantain using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scrambled Egg and Fried Plantain
- It’s 5 of ripe plantain.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 of onion bulb (chopped).
- It’s 2 of fresh pepper(chopped).
- You need 1 of fresh tomatoes (chopped).
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 of maggi cube.
When we start thinking about all the ways eggs can transformed into something delicious, we just get hungrier and hungrier. Here's a quick guide to everything we know about buying, preparing, and cooking eggs for breakfast! Plantains are a great source of resistant starch and can be used in a variety of ways. tpzijl/iStock/Thinkstock. Plantains can be prepared in numerous ways, and their flavor ranges from savory to sweet, depending on ripeness.
Scrambled Egg and Fried Plantain instructions
- Peel plantain dice into desired shape, sprinkle salt and toss together then set aside for frying..
- Place pan on heat, add veg oil allow to heat for 2min then add the plantain and fry; flip other side once its brown and the other then remove from frying pan and place in a paper towel to drain the oil.
- Reduce the oil to two table spoon.Break egg and whisk,add onion,pepper,salt and maggi mix very well..
- Pour into the pan fry scramble till its cooked through. Serve fried plantain in a plate then add scrambled egg..
Green (unripe) plantains are savory, while yellow/black. Fried, scrambled or poached, Bill St. John has a technique for all types of eggs. Share this A poached egg on toast. Bill St John demonstrates the best way to cook eegs: fired eggs, poached eggs, scrambled eggs, and hard boiled eggs.