Camembert With Walnut Topping.
You can have Camembert With Walnut Topping using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Camembert With Walnut Topping
- You need 1/2 of Camembert.
- Prepare 50 grams of Walnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion diced.
- It’s 50 grams of Mushrooms sliced.
- You need 20 ml of Port.
- Prepare 2 slice of of crusty bread.
Camembert With Walnut Topping step by step
- Cut the half of the Camembert into three triangles place in a little clay pot.
- Place the diced onions and mushrooms in the pan and cook till slight colour.
- Throw in the walnuts and then cook off with the port reduce down and place in a plastic tub.
- Put a spoon full on top of the Camembert and place in the oven till the cheese has melted and nice colour.
- Place on a plate with garnish and bread and its a lovely starter.