Persian lamb kidneys with tomato sauce. So kidneys have a distinct smell when you cook them which would put some people off. Much like how most meat is prepared in Zimbabwe. The Best Lamb Kidneys Recipes on Yummly
Brown lamb and onion in oil in a nonstick skillet. View the menu from Indian & Persian Cuisines Arana Hills & place your takeaway or delivery order online. Tandoori chicken breast fillet in a tomato and cream sauce. You can cook Persian lamb kidneys with tomato sauce using 9 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Persian lamb kidneys with tomato sauce
- You need 5 of lamb kidneys.
- It’s 2 of onions. Finely chopped.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of tomato paste.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes, cut into the small cubes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 Tsp. of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of flour.
- You need of Butter or Oil.
Lamb chunk, tomato sauce, split peps, dried lime and Persian spices with chips and. Carefully break each egg and place into each of the hollows. Carefully scoop egg with some sauce onto serving plates. Serve with warmed pita or other flatbread of choice.
Persian lamb kidneys with tomato sauce step by step
- Wash lamb kidneys, and cut into half. Slightly coat in the flour. Heat the oil in the pan, and fry each side for 2-3 minutes. Set aside..
- Slightly coat in the flour..
- Heat the oil in the pan, and fry each side for 2-3 minutes. Set aside..
- In a bowl with tomato paste, add salt- pepper, turmeric and 150 ml. water. Blend together..
- Pour tomato sauce and fried onions over the fried kidneys. Let it to cook for 5 minutes..
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry diced onions until slightly translucent..
- Then add diced tomatoes. Cover the pan, and allow to cook over low flame for 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed..
- Meanwhile, fry chopped potatoes in the oil,.
- Add some salt and turmeric. Stirring occasionally until fried. Serve the kidneys with fried potatoes and salad..
Tasty Easy Fun' website: Lamb Meatballs in Tomato Sauce. Whilst I usually cook with lamb on a regular basis, I'm not sure I've ever made lamb meatballs before, so I was keen to give these a go. Making the meatballs was really easy peasy, and I loved the idea of blitzing up the onion, parsley and. A wide variety of kidney beans in tomato sauce options are available to you, such as cultivation type, style. This Persian Lamb Shank recipe is a traditional Persian dish – lamb shanks slow cooked in an aromatic broth until fall apart tender.