Awesome gluten and egg free chocolate chip walnut cookies. Super easy thick and chewy chocolate chip cookies that are even better than Toll House! It's entirely possible that you already have a recipe for classic gluten free chocolate chip cookies that you think is straight-up I am going to try them without the chips and add other things, maybe walnuts. I make this gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipe a couple times a month, and have Using just egg yolks, no egg whites to help with the chewiness of the cookie.
I've already waited too long and I just can't help myself at this point. Sarah, I made these yesterday and they are really awesome! These were definitely the BEST gluten-free & egg-free cookie I have made. You can cook Awesome gluten and egg free chocolate chip walnut cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Awesome gluten and egg free chocolate chip walnut cookies
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground flax seed.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of warm water.
- It’s 2 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of Nutiva extra virgin coconut oil melted.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of creamy almond butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts chopped up fine.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
However I will make some changes next time I make them. I also added a cup of chopped walnuts. I had to bag and freeze cookies in order to keep from eating too. You might not think so because these even fooled my husband!
Awesome gluten and egg free chocolate chip walnut cookies instructions
- Combine ground flax with water set a side.
- Mix rest of ingredients together then add in flax mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or longer.
- Pre heat oven to 350 ° F.
- To make take tablespoons of dough and roll into 1 inch balls and slightly flatten with your hand and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes till lightly brown.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from cookie sheet.
By hand blend margarine, sugars, egg, & vanilla until creamy. In a separate bowl blend flours, baking soda salt. Adapted from my Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies. BTW, I think the chocolate chip cookies with the almond flour and gluten-free oat flour (the winners) are more picture perfect than I just made these and my two little boys (one has anaphylactic to eggs) and gluten eating husband LOVED these. Sometimes gluten-free cookies can lack a depth of flavor.