Stir-fried Eggplant and Shishito Peppers. Alongside our soy-glazed Japanese eggplant and shishito pepper stir-fry, we're serving up a salad starring summer cucumbers. Enjoy your dinner with these tasty stir-fried veggies served with rice – perfect for an Asian cuisine that is ready in an hour. Air Fried Shishito Peppers come out charred and blistered with the air fryer, which uses much less oil!
Since you're using less oil in the air fryer, these are much healthier, less. Asian Pan-Fried Shishito Peppers. by: Kaylen Knight. Get out your cast-iron skillet and whip up a batch of Asian Pan-Fried Shishito Peppers! You can have Stir-fried Eggplant and Shishito Peppers using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir-fried Eggplant and Shishito Peppers
- Prepare 2 of Eggplants (small).
- You need 1 packages of Shishito peppers.
- It’s 1 dash of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of White sesame seeds.
These garlicky, spicy, bite-size peppers will be your new favorite snack! Great recipe for Stir-fried Eggplant and Shishito Peppers. Great recipe for Stir-fried Eggplant and Shishito Peppers. This is a delicious dish that's great as an appetizer or to serve with rice.
Stir-fried Eggplant and Shishito Peppers step by step
- Wash the eggplant and shishito peppers, remove the stems, and cut into easy-to-eat pieces..
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan, add Step 1, and stir-fry for 3~4 minutes. Add the garlic and soy sauce to taste, sprinkle white sesame seeds on top, and enjoy..
It won't get watery, even if you let it sit for a long time, so it's also great for a bento. Now add the bell peppers, and stir-fry for another minute. Transfer everything to a dish and set aside. There should be oil left in the wok. Add the eggplant and brown slightly.