Smoked deviled eggs. Hard-boiled eggs are smoked and filled with a yolk, mayo, ground mustard, vinegar and hot sauce mixture for the perfect twist on this classic snack. Smoked trout deviled eggs have been popping up on restaurant menus across the country, but the first time I learned about them was in passing, during a conversation with a co-worker. Place the eggs in a pot large enough to hold them in a single layer.
Chef Michael Mina turns deviled eggs into elegant party hors d'oeuvres by adding chopped smoked "Deviled eggs are fun because you can dress them up or down," says Michael Mina, who dresses. Hard smoked eggs serve as the base. Smoked deviled eggs are a show stopping twist on an old classic. You can have Smoked deviled eggs using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked deviled eggs
- It’s 7 of hard boiled eggs, cooked and peeled.
- It’s 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 tsp of chives, diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of brown mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s dash of hot sauce.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper,.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of bacon, crumbled.
- You need of paprika, for dusting.
- You need of Wood chips and water.
Give all those leftover Easter eggs a flavor upgrade. Grilling these smoked deviled eggs gives them a distinctive taste that will have everyone talking. These ultimate deviled eggs transform your Easter finds into party-food favorites. Smoked Deviled Eggs with Bacon takes regular deviled eggs to a whole new level by adding that Smoked Deviled Eggs Recipe
Smoked deviled eggs instructions
- When ready to cook, start the Traeger grill on Smoke with the lid open until fire is established (4-5 minutes). Keep the temperature on Smoke setting (set to Super Smoke mode if using a WiFIRE-enabled grill) and preheat, lid closed 10-15 minutes..
- Place cooked and peeled eggs directly on the grill grate. Smoke eggs for 30 minutes. Remove from the grill and allow eggs to cool..
- Slice the eggs lengthwise and scoop the egg yolks into a gallon zip top bag. Add mayonnaise, chives, mustard, vinegar, hot sauce, salt and pepper to the bag..
- Zip the bag closed and, using your hands, knead all of the ingredients together until completely smooth..
- Squeeze the yolk mixture into one corner of the bag; cut a small part of the corner off. Pipe the yolk mixture into the hard boiled egg whites. Top deviled eggs with crumbled bacon and paprika. Chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!.
- Here’s a different one..
- Note- I used our colored Easter eggs. I think 30 mins is too long, or I had my heat to high idk. My first time making them..
Hard-boiled eggs are smoked and filled. Smoked Deviled Eggs: Is there any food more versatile than the humble chicken egg? It can be boiled, baked, scrambled, fried, poached or eaten raw! It is fantastic at binding other ingredients. Deviled eggs stuffed with smoked salmon make a delicious appetizer – ready in an hour.