Irish potato chips with egg & plantain. Nigerian irish potatoes chips with fried eggs, mixed with green beans, carrot. If you love this video thumbs-up and subscribe to my you tube channel,also SHA. Potato chips are usually thought of as a lunchtime companion—a crunchy side to your sandwich or wrap—but their time has come to shine as a breakfast star.
Sweet potatoes are considered a starchy potato because the flesh is high in starch and flakes when it cooks. However, the high heat of the saute process will allow the To keep the shape of the eggs and prevent them from spreading, it helps to make small wells in the cooked sweet potato mixture. The humble potato is the backbone of British and Irish cooking. You can have Irish potato chips with egg & plantain using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Irish potato chips with egg & plantain
- It’s of Irish potato.
- Prepare of Plantain.
- Prepare of Egg.
- You need of Maggi.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Onion.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
The versatility of the potato is Frying these twice-cooked chips a second time gives them that crispy exterior and soft interior we all love so This tasty traditional Irish dish is a great way to use up leftover boiled or baked potatoes. East, be the next big thing? The fact that these guys were cocky enough to not merely name this snack a perfectly acceptable prata and curry, but egg prata with fish. Notes: Use best-quality potato chips—medium-thick and not too brown (otherwise the dish will taste burned).
Irish potato chips with egg & plantain step by step
- Wash, peel and cut the potato into a bowl.
- Rinse thoroughly and put into pot.
- Add water and little salt, cover and allow for some minutes to cook.
- In a bowl break eggs, add salt, maggi, diced onion and ground pepper and whisk.
- Add the cooked Irish into the egg mixture and turn together.
- Fry in a heated oil until golden brown and set aside.
- Peel plantain, cut to pieces, add pinch of salt and fry in heated oil until Brown.
- Reduce the oil in the pan and turn in the remaining whisked egg use for the Irish and fry on low heat..
- Dish the Irish, plantain and egg side by side with hot tea or as desired..
I don't speak Spanish, but fortunately this recipe is very simple (and Google Translate does a credible job): Simply slice potatoes with a mandoline, place the herb sprig on one raw slice and top with another slice. The Best Potato Chip Seasoning Recipes on Yummly Walnut And Potato Chip Crackers, Kelly's Barbecue Potato Chip Seasoning Mix, Smoked Salmon Potato Chips With Everything Bagel Seasoning. Homemade Salted Egg Yolk Chips Whipped up by his mother as a indulgent snack for his family's weekly movie night, the Salted Egg Yolk Chips has. Oven-fried homemade potato chips recipe, made with thin slices of Russet potatoes, butter, and salt.