Chicken Veronique with walnuts.. A quick and easy, low fat, low calorie chicken dish: chicken sautéed with garlic and mushrooms and served in a classic French wine sauce. This easy chicken recipe is light and refreshing. Baked chicken is served topped with a sauce of chicken stock, lemon juice, marmalade, and grapes.
Chicken Véronique. by the Editors of Publications International, Ltd. Chicken Veronique. "I found this recipe in a gardening book. My family just loves it, and it's super easy! You can have Chicken Veronique with walnuts. using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Veronique with walnuts.
- You need 1 of Cooked chicken breast sliced or in chunks.
- Prepare 1 of lemon jested and juiced.
- It’s 1 bunch of halved grapes any colour.
- You need 5 of walnuts.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
We think it's excellent served with rice pilaf on the side." Chicken Veronique Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Chicken is a family favorite for dinner. Chicken Veronique is one of my favorite dishes. My love for chicken was actually triggered by this yummy chicken preparation.
Chicken Veronique with walnuts. instructions
- Jest and juice lemon and add to mayonnaise to taste required remember it is easier to add more..
- Halve or leave whole grapes and add.
- Add chicken and chopped or whole walnuts.
- Serve with rice or on a jacket or with salad. Anyway you fancy. Would also make a good filling for Rolls etc.
You have to try this excellent and simple Chicken Veronique recipe. Trust me you will love it! Although chicken are known for their wholesome and harmless nature, most of you didn't know that it is related to the dinosaur. Keeping true to their heritage, chicken will eat just about anything. How to make Honey Garlic Chicken