Pasta w/ walnut pesto. A traditional winter pesto made from parsley and walnuts instead of basil and pine nuts. Use with pasta or as a spread on bread or toast. All photos and content are copyright protected.
Pesto is typically made with fresh basil and pine-nuts. However nowadays you will see many variations of pesto. Toss the pasta with the walnut pesto (adding some of the reserved cooking liquid if the pasta seems dry). You can cook Pasta w/ walnut pesto using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta w/ walnut pesto
- Prepare 20 grams of pasley.
- Prepare 20 grams of basil.
- You need 1 cup of EVOO.
- Prepare 15 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
- It’s 50 grams of cream.
- Prepare 500 grams of speghetti.
- It’s 200 grams of toasted walnut.
- Prepare 100 grams of bacon.
- It’s 75 grams of parmesan cheese.
Add the onion mixture and toss to combine. Serve with a squeeze of lemon juice and additional Parmesan, if desired. Pasta with fresh basil, walnuts, garlic pesto. Super easy to make and very healthy as well.
Pasta w/ walnut pesto instructions
- Blitz parsley, walnut, basil, EVOO and garlic into a smooth paste..
- Mix in cream and butter with a spatula.
- Cut bacon into bits and brown. Add into the sauce..
- Add salt into boiling water. Cook speghetti until al dente. Reserve some pasta water..
- Drain pasta immediately and transfer into a big bowl. Mix in sauce along with parmesan. Gradually add in hot pasta water until your liking..
Share this with your family, friends, guests – make this anytime. Cook pasta in plenty of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and divide pasta among plates or bowls. Top pasta with pesto and serve garnished Related Recipes. The basil-walnut pesto is as simple as it gets.