Crispy Lamb Falafels with chilli cheese sauce.
You can cook Crispy Lamb Falafels with chilli cheese sauce using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Lamb Falafels with chilli cheese sauce
- Prepare of For the Falafels:-.
- You need of onion chopped fine.
- It’s of potato boiled and mashed.
- You need of garlic minced.
- You need of ginger minced.
- It’s of coriander leaves chopped.
- You need of Coriander powder.
- Prepare of cumin powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of black pepper powder.
- It’s of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of corn flour.
- You need of Oil for deep frying.
- It’s of For the chilli cheese sauce:-.
- You need of cheese slice.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of butter.
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of red chilli flakes or red chilli powder.
Crispy Lamb Falafels with chilli cheese sauce instructions
- Mince the lamb in a mixer grinder to form a smooth paste. If lamb is not available you can also make this with mutton. But lamb meat is more tender and excellent for this recipe..
- Blend all the spices, chopped veggies, mashed potatoes and minced lamb in a food processor or blender..
- To the food processor or blender now add olive oil and lemon juice. Blend to a coarse paste..
- Add a little corn flour to this mixture. With wet hands form balls from this mixture..
- Deep fry each ball carefully until golden brown. Drain excess oil on tissues..
- For the chilli cheese sauce- in a pan melt 1 cube butter. Add 1/3 cup flour. When it is cooked for few mins, then add few tbsp milk. It will thicken. Add to this, cheese slices and chilli flakes or red chilli powder. Mix well on low flame until thick consistency is reached. Add salt to taste and mix well. Serve with hot falafels..