Beef stir fried sauce. This beef stir fry has a ridiculously simple sauce and is loaded with mushrooms, zucchini and bell pepper. All you need to make this Asian Beef Stir Fry a meal is a bowl of buttery. Thin slices of beef sirloin are quickly stir-fried with colorful vegetables and soy sauce.
With this easy-to-follow recipe, you can make stir-fried beef with oyster sauce. Oyster sauce complements beef well by enhancing the natural flavor of the meat. Moreover, this dish is a staple in Chinese restaurants. You can have Beef stir fried sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef stir fried sauce
- It’s 1/4 cup of white vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of grated orange zest.
- It’s cubes of Stock.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of plus 1 tablespoon.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- Prepare strips of Steak, into.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of medium red peppers, seeded and.
- You need of thinly sliced 1 green bell pepper 2 cloves garlic, minced (optional.
- You need 1 tablespoon of grated or minced fresh ginger.
- It’s of Fresh Parsley.
- You need 2 cups of cooked rice, for serving.
By learning to make it yourself, however, you can control exactly what goes in. Beef stir fry is the perfect Chinese-restaurant-style dish that you can make at home. We love making this beef stir fry recipe instead of getting takeout! In the same pan, combine the sauce ingredients, bring to a simmer and thicken with cornstarch.
Beef stir fried sauce step by step
- . In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, soy sauce, orange zest, stock cubes and 1 teaspoon of the cornstarch. Set aside.
- 2. Place the steak in another bowl. Season with salt and stock cubes, then add the remaining 1 tablespoon of cornstarch and stir to coat the meat..
- 3. In a large pan, heat the oil over high. Add the steak, and stir fry until browned.Transfer the meat to a plate, then add in the onion, peppers, garlic and ginger. Stir fry until the vegetables are just tender about 5 minutes. Add the steak back into the vegetables and cook for an additional minute..
- 4. Pour the sauce mixture over the meat and vegetables and cook until it has thickened, 2-3 minutes..
- 5. Garnish the stir fry with parsley and serve over rice..
Add the beef and veggies back to the pan and cook. Stir fries are my go-to for those nights when I can't deal with more than the bare minimum effort for dinner. For now, I present to you this classic Beef Stir Fry made using Charlie. 🙂 BUT I've also provided the ingredients to make the sauce from scratch too. Eef stir fry, loaded with tons of fresh vegetables and a tasty sauce, is a quick and easy dinner best cooked in a wok that your family will love. Beef Stir Fry is one of my family's favorite recipes.